ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Our blinds are designed to keep your little ones safe at all times. But before you choose one of our distinct designs, please keep the following advice in mind:
- Keep cords out of reach of young children
- Move bed, cots and furniture away from window covering cords
- Do not tie cords together
- Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop
- Install and use safety devices according to the installation instructions on these devices to reduce the possibility of an accident
The British Blind and Shutter Association (BBSA) launched the Make it Safe campaign in 2009 to raise awareness for safer blinds.
For the latest information on Blind Safety you should visit The British Blind and Shutter Association
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?